Monday, January 30, 2012

" A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS"


I picked up my copy of the January 2012 issue of US Vogue the day it was put out on stands in December 2011. I wanted to be inform at the start of the year by picking up my copy as soon as possible. Unlike some people, I actually read the articles in Vogue, because some of them are very interesting. This issue just so happened to have one of my favorite articles. I’m a huge fan for Marc Jacobs, both of his line and Louis Vuitton, and when I read his story, I fell in love with him more. Jacobs is a kind, sweet, humble man who is slightly troubled by minor issues in his past, but that barely stops him from continuing both his empire and the Louis Vuitton legacy.



In this editorial, named “A Man for all Seasons”, Jacobs’ true identity is captured perfectly. Definitely pick up this issue and read the article. The models are all using Jacobs both lines and Louis Vuitton clutchs and bags. 


Now a days Marc is the Creative Director of Christian Dior. Isn't he all that the fashion world can ask?
Do you like this editorial? You can leave us a message in our facebook page and comment about it here! OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment