Monday, January 30, 2012

"KENDALL AND KYLIE JENNER: KARDASHIAN IN TRAINING"

Kendall and Kylie Jenner
And here we got the girls that are leaving us outta speech with their metamorphosic growing up and their sweet beauty, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, the little ones of the Kardashian family are rocking the Teen Vogue March 2012 Issue interviewed for the Editor Keegan Singh.


Kendall and Kylie JennerKendall and Kylie Jenner
In the Editorial, the 14 and 16 years old are in a candid interview, the sisters open up about boyfriends, clothes and gossip.  The beauties where photographed by Regan Cameron, use Fausto Puglisi, Altuzarra, Peter Som and  Michel Kors  gows and were accesorized by Eddie Borgo, J. Crew, Alexis Bittar, Lids, and Tania Spinelli. 

Kendall and Kylie Jenner
In the magazine, Kendall and Kylie reveal they’re just like any other siblings and “butt heads over sister stuff” like clothes. “She [acts] like [she's] my mom, I swear. This morning, she walks in and goes, ‘Make sure you’re up.’ I’m like, Kendall, I’m up! I get it,” Kylie revealed about her big sis. Kendall continues: “I’m already a mom to her. She goes out with her friends, and I know what she’s doing. I know she’s gonna go hang out with all her little boyfriends….”



These sister are bringing up a merchaindaser brand this summer with accesories and are letting us clear that they only want to be an example to others young girls and we are loving it!
What do you think of this girls? Go to our facebook page or leave us a comment and tell us!

No comments:

Post a Comment