Sunday, May 27, 2012

"OBSESSED CORNER"

It's time for a new obsessed corner and this time i find amazing fashion items that will make you nuts as me! Lately i have been into shorts and shoes so you will se a lot of them in the obsessed corner! Let begin with this time choosen.

Let start with the shorts! I've been so crazy about them in three trends: Ombre, Leopard and gold. Check it out this three pictures! There are insane!



Then are the shoes. I pick a lot of them with bling or leopard because I LOVE IT! You do as i saw on OUR FACEBOOK PAGE so that is nice! Also i incorported some color blocking obssesion and other trends like floral, neon and  tribal. Beside high heels i also incorporate four amazing sands that are perfect for summer!

 













 Next is the detail area! I'm so obsessed with this neck and i want this top so much! Also the mint hands got me crazy and i don't remove EVER that polish color of my hands!

Last but not least are bags and clutches! <3 Tribals, Studdens and color blocking are the hottest picture for FASHION EDITORIALS. I want them all!





Do you love this obsessed corner? Go to OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and tell us which items you love more!

No comments:

Post a Comment