Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"OBSESSED CORNER"

I know that you miss it, but here it is! A new obsessed corner! And it comes with one of my deeply obsessions! SHOES <3 I can buy a house just to keep them all! Right now i found a lot of awsome shoes and i can't wait to show you guys so let's get this party started!



 I love bling!! Even when is not in a trend i use it and i love it! I found so much shoes that got me crazy but here is the top five. From Louboutins to Lanvin shoes i love them all!




In the weekend i continue with my bling adicction so i decided to go shopping, and i found these three beauties! First ones, i couldn't wait to wear them so i use them to go to collage, and the other ones that i can't decide which one to choose, you help me in OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and i choose them both.

I promise i'll upload photos when i hit the streets with them.

  



 Finally is my pastel trend. Pink, peach, white or babyblue, these shoes are so insane. I love them all and i wish i could buy them. Don't you love shoes?

Finally are a comfortable flats from Steve Madden that a friend gift to me. They look stunning and are so comfortable to wear.
I hope you love this obsessed corner as much as i do! Shoes are the girls bestfriends and if they have dimonds everybody is a enemy.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment