Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"OBSESSED CORNER"

Time for a new obsessed corner! And these time are some seriously thing that got me obsessed. Between trend and trend, are some variations that i really keep my eye on them and is time to show it to you. Maybe you have seen them in Our facebook page.

 First are the georgeous nails that i saw on Vogue magazine, this design is amazing! You should try it for fun!
 Then are these shoes, which i don't know if i love them at all, but they are from Oscar de la Renta spring summer 2012 Show and the Soft pink with yellow socks style got me <3.

Then is the real deal! Look at these litas! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They are from Jeffrey Campbell new spring summer collection and they are a Night Lita style. I'm in love !

 Then is a trend that got me! Look this perfect hands! I love the rings, the nails and the colors! Amazing ha?


 Then is my rock and roll obsession. A georgeous black Litas from Jeffrey Campbell and a black leather jacket with stones details. I love both so much! The details in these two is CRAY CRAY!

Then is my Mint green fever! These tree things are insane! First a glitter shorts, then Jean shorts with a flower detail and last but not least green mint spadrilles.

You should definilly try this trends for these hotties days of spring and summer!

Do you love this obsessed corner? Go to OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and tell us what you love and what you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment