Monday, February 20, 2012

"OBSESSED CORNER"

Hi Guys! for today i wanted to show you some of the amazing things (specially shoes and bags) which got me obsessed and that i'm uploading in the FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.
First we have this shoes! of Christian Louboutin holliday collection! I'M IN LOVE with them. I saw them in the store and i simply don't know how i got the courage to leave without them. They have glitter all over, and that's one of the things that i'm loving this days. They are a great party shoes for the night with the signature of the red sole that only Louboutin give us!

Then we have this neon pink design clutch. As you must saw I LOVE PINK and I LOVE NEON so this bag is just perfect for me! Is available in ASOS stores and it's amazing for night hard rocking partys.
So... like these I got a tons of lovely things that i found for you so stay tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment